Skip to content

Sooner Or Later

Thank you for your interest in Sooner Or Later!

30 results found

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

There are currently no plans to allow items to be rearranged in all of the lists.

However, you can use the “focus” button to move an item to the top of your Soon list. Just tap the round bullet icon to the left of the task name in the list. (Or on older versions, tap the item to open the command bar and then tap the “focus” button.)

Thanks!
    -David

2. Delete icon on the blue list submenu

When I click on an item in a list a submenu appears with
    never
    later
    tomorrow
    complete
    ...(space)
    ...(space)
    edit

Wouldn't it be nice if there was a delete icon there?

There a quite a few times that I just want a reminder that will exist for no more than 5 minutes. Its not really a todo and can be mostly deleted right away.

Of course there is the risk you might accidently delete something important. But that could be solved with a little undo icon. SImilar to the left swipe on a mial message in the Microsoft mail app.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Dick,

I’m limiting the buttons on the command bar as much as possible in order to make sure they fit on smaller screens, and just as importantly, to keep the app simple and friendly.

I suggest completing the item rather than deleting it. That’s just a swipe away. And there’s an undo action for it as well. :)

-David

3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. checklist as single item

In place of Details from an item a checklist so that You can subtasks or define a little project

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, and thanks for the feedback! I do understand the need for creating projects, but this particular implementation would tend to hide items that you have to do. Don’t despair, though! I’ve been designing a solution for managing small projects that I think you’re going to love! -David

5. Choose what you want to see on start screen

Hability to choose what kind of task I want to ser on start screen of the app.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I love to see this app available on my Surface too!

I use it on my phone, but I would use it on my tablet too! If the lists could be in sync between the two devices that would be awesome!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi again, Kare!

I’ve tried to imagine reasons why you might want to focus on an item on your Later list, rather than moving it to your Soon list, but I haven’t come up with a good one yet.

Can you explain why you want to do this?

Thanks!
    -David

8. Viewable/editable backup file on SkyDrive

Not sure if this is even doable, but I'd like to be able to edit or at least view (in a user-friendly way, not as an encoded xml file) the items in my lists on PC, via the backup file on SkyDrive.

I know you guys are trying to keep the app simple and true to its original philosophy (I admire this attitude, by the way) and perhaps you will be against this idea, but since the backup is a .txt file anyway, it would be nice if it served an additional purpose other than only being a backup file.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Jan,

Thanks for detailing the scenarios where you would find this feature useful. It’s very helpful!

After spending some time considering this feature, I believe that in order to make the feature simple and practical enough for the average person, a full sync feature would need to be created.

Consider the scenario where you backup your tasks from your phone and then later add some new tasks X and Y. Then, while at your PC, you update the backup file and add task Z.

Now, if you restore the backup file from your phone, you’ll then have task Z (created on your PC) on your phone, but you’ll wipe out the tasks X and Y that were created on your phone but weren’t backed up.

Or, if you backup your new X and Y tasks from your phone, you’ll wipe out task Z that you created on your PC.

9. Usage of toolkit animations

I have noticed that the App doesn't use any animations. It would look al lot more integrated with the OS if there were some transitions between pages.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Vybo!

Unfortunately, we simply don’t have the developer resources to do this work, and it doesn’t look like we’ll be getting them anytime soon.

Thanks for the great suggestion, though! I wish we could do this work!

-David

10. email list

To be able to send list to friends and family members.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

After reviewing this feature request, we’ve decided not to move forward with it. One of the primary design goals of Sooner Or Later is to keep it simple and efficient to use as possible. We believe that adding this feature will make the app complicated to use and therefore it doesn’t align with our vision for the app. For example, it would make sense to send just some of your list to one person and some other parts of your list to another person, so you’d need some new way to associate items with a person. And then it would also make sense to have some way to see which items you already sent to someone and which items they’ve completed. By the time we implemented all of these features, you’d have a lot of complex task management overhead. In short, our vision for Sooner Or Later is that it’s…

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Sooner Or Later

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base